I have always been fascinated about different cultures. I have always wanted to see what’s beyond the borderline of my birthplace, always wanting to step outside. This is why I wanted to create this blog.
But you know, I didn’t want this to be just like any other blog. I want it to be my reader’s journey too. Thus, the birth of twowaytravels.com. The idea is, to post a location and get suggestions from my audience. I’ll be updating my readers along the way through different media. And as a reward, I’ll be sending a gift to a lucky reader for every travel! It’s literally, a two-way travel experience. :)
Today, Two Way Travels has grown to be a go-to site of more than 18, 000 wanderers. This has become a hub to learn about other cultures, get informed about latest travel deals and news, and be up-to-date about the best and top travel destinations in the world, especially in the Asia-Pacific region.
Hey, it’s me Mary Narvasa. I’m the author of this site and the proud Founder of Philippine Travel Community – a community that aims to nurture wanderers into seeing more while spending less.
- Founder – Philippine Travel Community
- Former Co-Founder / Lead – Cebu Blogging Community
- Ambassador – Withlocals.com
- Media Partner – Kerala Tourism
- Media Partner – HotelQuickly.com
- 2015 – GMEA Blogger of The Year Finalist
- 2015 – Philippine Blogging Awards Semi-Finalist
- 2013 – Best Cebu Blogs Personal Blog Finalist
If you have any questions, please send me an email at email@example.com or see my social media accounts on the right. Thanks and God bless!