Music is the ultimate travel companion. Whenever I pack my bags, one of the primary items on my “to-bring” list is my iPhone and some speakers. For the past year, I’ve been using a generic speaker that I won from one of the events I’ve been to in Cebu. It’s not so great, but it’s better than the knock-offs I see from online stores.
Two weeks ago, I finally decided to give my old speakers a rest, and get myself a brand new Beat Soho Bluetooth speaker from Capdase Philippines. The verdict? AMAZING! The difference it made from regular, generic speakers was amazing. The bass was clear and there wasn’t any noise.
I also like how I’m able to talk directly to the device when I get a call through its built-in microphone, making it easy for me to switch from listening to some music and taking my calls.
Here are the specific details about the product:
- Compact design
- Auto-pairing on Bluetooth with your device within 10 metres
- One 40mm full-range speaker driver design delivers incredible sound quality way beyond its size
- Built-in Mini-USB AUX input with 3.5mm/Mini-USB Y-Cable, compatible with most audio devices
- Mode-switch button for On/Off function, Bluetooth connection and AUX Line-in-selection
- Bluetooth control button for Answer/Play & Pause/Paring/Volume Adjust and Track Control while connected via Bluetooth
- Long-lasting Lithium-ion battery
- Full charge provides 6-8 hours of playback
- Built-in microphone for hands-free function while connected via Bluetooth with your Smartphone
- LED indicator
This retails at around P1900+ in stores. Check this product out and other amazing stuff at Capdase Philippines.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes. I did receive monetary compensation for this write-up. This review represent the opinion of the author based on personal use and results. More than anything, this site values the trust given by its readers.