Love to travel? Join our FREE Facebook Community on Facebook to share your travel photos, meet new friends, discover hidden beaches, and be up to date with travel promos.
Are you looking for affordable accommodation in Baguio City? It’s scorching hot this summer and we all want to go to Baguio City to beat the heat. If you’ve decided to pack your bags and treat yourself to some strawberry sweets in the country’s coolest city, I have just the great & cheap room / accommodation options for you!
Here are the Top 5 Affordable Accommodation in Baguio City:
Baguio Village Inn (Most Recommended!)
- Far from city centre but accessible.
- Near Chinese Temple & Bell church
- Quite old but still cozy
- All areas are clean including the comfort rooms and the shower.
- The food is quite pricy but worth it.
- It is very noisy at night so you must have an earplugs
- Too far from other popular spots like Mines view, The Mansion, La Presa etc.
Bab’s Place Baguio Transient Room
Rate: P250 per person (Weekdays); P350 per person (Weekends)
Location: 508 Hillside, Baguio City
Contact Information: +639233498481 | Facebook Page
- No hot and cold shower but you can heat up some water
Upstairs Bed and Bath
Rate: Starts at P320 per person
Location: Leonard Wood Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet
Contact Info: 074-446-GO-UP (4687) (Landline) | 0932 878 4687 (Sun Cellular) | Facebook | Trip Advisor Page
- Super near Session Road and SM
- Bad Customer Service
- Dirty Rooms & Comfort Rooms
- Water pressure is weak
- Open and Damaged charging outlets
Blue Mountain Hotel
Rate: Starts at P600 per night
Location: Marcos Highway, Baguio City
Contact Info: 09175072030 | 074-4438411 | Trip Advisor
- Very budget friendly
- Accommodating staff
- Accesible to all vehicles
- Free coffee at the lobby
- With hot and cold shower
- Free breakfast
- Bedsheets and towels do not smell “clean”
- Dirty room
- Noisy because next to road
- No toiletries
Rate: Starts at P350 per night
Location: Marcos Hi-Way in Baguio City
Contact Information: (074) 446 5361 | Youtube Video
- Far enough from the city proper yet still accessible from it
Now the listings above are great options for affordable accommodation in Baguio City for backpackers, but if you’re looking for something midrange (hotel type instead of lodge / transient homes), my best suggestion is Paladin Hotel (Click here to book Paladin Hotel at the cheapest rate).
That’s it! Enjoy & hope you have the best time in Baguio! :)